We want to see your best pics taken from within the Rio Grande Water Fund footprint!
5 finalists will be selected by the The Nature Conservancy (TNC) – New Mexico chapter by August 13th. The finalists will be posted on the NM-TNC Facebook page and voted on by the public. Two winning photos will be announced August 20th and featured on a cover of the Rio Grande Water Fund (RGWF) 2020 Annual report.
Review full contest rules here
*TNC must receive 20 photos or contest is void
- No more than 3 photos per submission
- Photos must include photographer credit
- Photo submissions include rights for TNC to use the photo for RGWF promotion
- Photos with people need to either have faces that cannot be recognized or include photo releases from the individual(s) in the photo
- Photos must have a minimum of 300 px/inch
- Photos must have been taken in New Mexico or southern Colorado
- Photos should fall into one of the following categories: natural landscapes, forest work, watershed restoration, natural wildlife or fish, controlled burns, and collaborative groups or educational field trips
UPLOAD SUBMISSIONS HERE
Upload images and photo release forms, if applicable.
Include in the file description box: Name, Organization Name and description of uploads (e.g. Melissa McLamb, TNC, photo release forms and images from backpacking in Pecos Wilderness, July 2020)
Thanks for sharing your images with us!
If you have any questions about the contest or issues with submissions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org